Le Sound has released LS Levelator 2 with the following new features:
- Clean mouth clicks caused by watering mouth or unstable pronunciation.
- Dynamic range compression.
- Loudness and Segment displays for visual investigation.
- Compare and listen to original/processed waveforms.
- Supports custom presets.
It provides four processing mode:
- Peak: This is a traditional normalization w.r.t. the maximum peak level.
- Static: It normalizes a signal from the average loudness to the target loudness without preserving the loudness dynamics.
- Dynamic: It allows adjusting the loudness dynamics among the detected segments across all the files in a batch.
- Bypass: Preprocessing of Clean and Compressor only without applying the normalization.
LS Levelator 2 is priced at 149 €. A trial version is available but limits to a maximum of 5 files per batch processing.