Leapfrog Audio has updated Rephrase to version 1.3.
- Sound quality improved again.
- Added right click note sensitivity - single slice option, for quickly creating one long slice of the whole phrase.
- Added ability to move base notes in Rephrase, when detected note pitch was incorrect (just drag the note bar, when in slice edit mode).
- Added shortcuts to the manual, web site and forum to the installer.
- Fixed: Midi import into Media Player and Acid Pro wasn't working.
- Fixed: potential (very rare) problems importing sounds at arbitrary sample rates.
- Fixed: when a MIDI clip exported from Rephrase is not the first in a track, and the phrase has a note starting exactly from the start, the first note can play using the last slice (not in all hosts).