Loopmasters have released version 3 of Loopcloud. The update includes the ability to now use Loopcloud with your own sample library.
Key features include:
- Import your own sample folders and have them appear in Loopcloud.
- Loopcloud automatically tags new samples with Key, BPM, Instrument, and Type.
- Time-stretch and pitch-shift your own samples to match your project.
- Experiment with patterns to audition one-shot samples.
- Changes made in your system folders are reflected in Loopcloud – scan on start-up or manually.
- Specify the CPU usage used to analyze your samples when required, or simply pause.
- Redesignate wrongly tagged samples for analysis by re-tagging.
- Add more detailed tags of your own using Loopcloud's existing tag editor.
Loopcloud is free to use and supports both Windows and Mac platforms.
It also comes with over 1GB of free content and over 150 free samples weekly, plus 500 free Loopcloud shop credits.