Mark Henning has announced that AnaMark, a VST synthesizer for Windows that used to cost €42, is now freeware.
- 545 factory presets.
- Generation of random presets.
- Fourfold multitimbral (monotimbral mode available).
- Polyphonic (16 voices) and monophonic.
- 52 waveforms.
- 3 modulable oscillators with feedback and oversampling.
- 21 types of synthesis (e.g: additive, ring modulation, FM, XFM, PM, ...).
- Modulable waveshaper.
- 8 modulable filter types (lowpasses, highpasses, ...) with variable edge steepness.
- Additionally a filter-independent resonator.
- Highly flexible LFO, envelopes and combiners.
- 11 effects (Delays/Reverbs, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, EQ), whereas 2 Effects can be serialized.
- HighQuality function.
- All time-parameters (e.g. modulation speed) can be synchronized to MIDI.
- Realtime controlling (graphically or via MIDI controllers).
- Support for micro tuning and scale morphing.