MB PlugIns has updated Stereoizer to v2.0, MooLoPa to v1.6 and MooDelay, MooRiMo and MooPhaz to v1.5. All are free VST effect plug-ins for Windows.
New features in MB Stereoizer v2.0:
- Complete new signal flow with performance improvements.
- PM oscillator can now modulate its own phase (PM^2).
- Added phase inversion button for each channel.
- Added highpass filter with selectable frequencies (50, 100, 200 Hz).
- Added "Mix"-knob for dry/wet adjustments.
- AM frequency now synced to delay time.
- AM frequency can be set x4.
- Level adjustment in VU meter when metering L+R.
MB MooLoPa is a "moogish" lowpass filter inspired by the Moogerfooger Lowpass Filter. You can control cutoff frequency and resonance as well as the envelope amount and mix between modulated and non-modulated signal. A soft overdrive is also included.
MB MooDelay is a delay plug-in inspired by the Moogerfooger Analog Delay. You can control delay time, feedback and wet/dry mix and the highpass frequency. A soft overdrive is also included.
MB MooRiMo is a ring modulator with two oscillators, inspired by the Moogerfooger Ring Modulator. The LFO modulates the carrier frequency and the carrier modulates the input signal. You can control LFO frequency and amount, carrier frequency and wet/dry mix. The WID-button inverts the carrier signal on one channel so it can be used as autopan.
MB MooPhaz is a 6/12-stage phaser with LFO, inspired by the Moogerfooger 12-Stage Phaser. You can sweep manually or let
the LFO modulate the phaser frequency. You can control LFO frequency and amount, phaser frequency and Q as well as output level. The WID-button inverts the carrier signal on one channel to create stereo phasing.