- Added Reverse switch to MSampler.
- Added Post-processing section to Signal generator / Advanced, which contains additional scale, offset and wrap transformations.
- Online preset exchange no longer creates subfolders to make things cleaner.
- Added Remove resonances feature to MAutoDynamicEq, which sets up the bands according to highest peaks in the analysis.
- Improved super-resolution feature in analyzers, which now avoids modifying the analysis slope.
- Fix: Knobs were moving 1 pixel up/down along with rotation.
- Fix: Waveform display could fill some of the waves despite there was no reason to.
- Fix: Time graph settings presets didn't update resolution after loading.
- Fix: Plugins could crash if style resize factor became 0 somehow (it is unclear how that happened).
- Fix: Trying to display help for a menu didn't work and caused problems, so it is now disabled.
- Fix: Sample start in MSampler hasn't been stored properly.
- Fix: Loading a drumset archive didn't update the drumset name.
- Fix: Editing Song tab could sometimes cause a crash.
- Fix: Store the sample in settings switch in MConvolution didn't work.
The update is free as always and can be downloaded directly from MeldaProduction website.