MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.13. The latest maintenance release addresses issues with the VST plug-in and fixes a few bugs since the last release.
RapidComposer is 33% off during the Holiday Sale until the end of December.
- Fixed: "Active Track (Chord+Bass) " could not be chosen from the chord preview menu.
- Fixed: Changing chord naming for the master track does not transpose phrases.
- Fixed: The downloaded extra phrases were not sorted into subdirectories as in earlier versions.
- [VST] Chord preview did not work without a track selection, and other issues.
- [VST] Problems with Local Sequencer fixed.
- [VST] Fixes for non-sounding notes at the beginning when host provides strange sample offsets.
- [OS X] Fixed crash when initiating dragging.
- [OS X] Shift key did not work with shortcuts.