MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.22. This maintenance update addresses OS X audio device and VST plug-in handling issues and fixes other OS X and Windows specific problems.
- Improvements and fixes for drum phrase editing.
- The preferred MIDI controllers and variations are added to imported MIDI tracks.
- Fixed MIDI import bug when type 0 files without a track name created too many tracks.
- Fixed rhythm selection for phrase generators in the idea tool.
- [OS X] Fixes for audio device issues. From now all devices should work reliably.
- [OS X] Fixed hanging when trying to load a VSTi plug-in.
- [OS X] "Rescan MIDI Devices" works again after changes in OS X.
- [Windows] Fixed: file selector panel did not open for "Add VSTi" when the initial path was non-existent.
RapidComposer turned 7 years old. To celebrate the 7th birthday, MusicDevelopments is having an anniversary sale with 30% discount until April 23. RapidComposer is available for $139, RapidComposer LE is $55 during the sale.