MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.65. This maintenance update includes several improvements and bug fixes.
- Added 'Remove All' button for variation and MIDI controller lists.
- New setting: 'Prefer 7th to 6th Chords During Chord Detection'.
- 'Persist name' and 'Auto-increment' options added to the 'Save Phrase To Library' dialog.
- Holding down the Shift key during moving chord boundaries will use the Snap setting for chords.
- Fixed previewing chord progressions when using MIDI preview instrument.
- Fixed minor issues in the chord palette when coloring by chord suggestions.
- Fixed disappearing phrase at negative position when generating master track progression.
- Fixed an issue with rhythm editing e.g. for chord generator.
- Fixed crash when pressing 'G' before opening the master track inspector.
- [VST] fixed time signature handling.
- [macOS] Fixed a drag-and-drop issue.