MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to v3.82. The latest maintenance update includes improvements and bug fixes.
- Inspectors do not increase their size inadvertently.
- Chord buttons display chord notes in the pop-up help.
- When zooming in a track, the belonging automation tracks will also fit on the screen.
- Ghost copies are displayed with a less saturated color and name prefixed with 'Ghost of'.
- Slash chords are handled properly when transposing chords.
- [macOS] fixed problems with the pop-up menus on macOS 10.11.
- Fixed UI redraw issues in the Idea Tool.
- Improved Melody Generator algorithm stability (fixed a rare hanging issue).
- Two obsolete keyboard shortcuts in the settings removed ('Chord Notes+semitones' and 'Bass Note+semitones').
- An issue with ghost copies has been fixed when 'Re-rhythmize Phrase' was applied on the original phrase.
- A freezing bug when ghost copies were placed in another track fixed.
- Fixed a chord progression importing bug.
- Fixed a crashing bug in the chord selector during chord progression editing.
- Fixed a bug in the Idea Tool which caused extra processor load.