Soniccouture has announced the release of Moonkits: Modern Brush Drums for Kontakt Player NKS, which is described as a journey to the softer side of the drum-kit.
Recorded at Konk Studios, London, Moonkits is a quirky collection of kits played with brushes, rods, mallets and occasionally, sticks.
Featuring real brush sweep performances that integrate with the preset grooves in the three custom Beat Tools, Soniccouture say it's a very expressive, organic sounding instrument.
- Up to 116 Velocity Layers With Anti-Repeat & randomise function.
- Brushes, Rods, Mallets, Stick articulations.
- Real Brush Sweep Performance Loops.
- 3 Beat Tools Pattern Sequencers.
- 12GB Library | Kontakt Player 6 + NKS Compatible.
Free Loops Download
To show off what Moonkits can do, Soniccouture have made a set of 20 loops, exported directly from the Kontakt instrument, showcasing the patterns and sounds it generates. The free loops can be downloaded direct from Soniccouture or Native Instruments.
Intro Offer: Until 15th November, 2019, you can get 30% off Moonkits. Price as marked on website.