Neotec has released beta version 0.6 of its new free flagship synth, CetoneSynth2, and also CetoneOrg, a free "Hammond-like" organ VSTi. Both are available as VST instruments for Windows.
CetoneSynth2 is a polyphonic virtual analogue synthesizer.
- 3 Oscillators with saw, pulse, triangle and noise waveforms, AM, sync and switchable keytracking.
- 4 Oscillator modes: normal, add, mul and super.
- Resonant 12/24dB multimode filters.
- 3 Envelopes (amplifier and modulation).
- 2 LFOs with saw, pulse, triangle and noise waveforms, BPM sync, retrigger, sample and hold, delay and keytrack.
- 8 note arpeggiator with BPM sync.
- 6 Modulation slots.
- Chaos button generates random patches.
- Audio input may be used as modulation source.
- Most parameters can be controlled by MIDI CCs.
- Configurable for various CPU architectures (x86, SSE, SSE2).
CetoneOrg is a "Hammond like VSTi".
- 89 tonewheels using original frequency dividers and 60Hz AC.
- Adjustable keyclick and (slight) tone control.
- Velocity controlled tonewheel "switch-on" delay.
- Tanh like saturation.
NOTE: Uses the plug-in host's default GUI.