Evolution Baritone Electric captures the sound of a baritone electric guitar with a long scale length and single-coil lipstick pickups. We recorded the neck and bridge pickup signals separately, giving you control over their blend for an additional dimension of tonal flexibility. The bridge pickup gives you that classic twang, while the neck pickup delivers a warm, woody sound.
Evolution Baritone Electric is based on our Evolution engine, which provides you with a customizable mapping system, chords and strumming patterns, and a collection of built-in effects. The library includes ready-to-use factory presets for a variety of classic and modern baritone guitar tones.
Evolution Baritone Electric was developed in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company in Utah. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporated analog audio equipment to emphasize desirable tonal qualities of the guitar. Evolution Baritone Electric includes both the as-recorded signal as well as an enhanced signal.
- Nearly 12,000 samples totaling 10.5 GB of uncompressed samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, muted strums, divebombs, and others.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- Built-in pattern editor for strumming and picking.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
Intro Price: $139 until December 14th, 2022 (Reg. $179).