Orastron has released version 0.2.0 of their free software/open source Brickworks music DSP toolkit.
Here's a short list of changes for the new version:
- Refactored API for better flexibility and performance.
- Added wah, saturation, and pinking filter.
- Added new example monophonic synth and two new example effects in VST3 and WebAudio/WebAssembly formats.
- Added more fast math routines.
- Bug fixes, improvements, and polish.
There are commercial licenses for versions 0.x and 1.x at a reduced price to support the project.
You can find more information on the official web page: www.orastron.com/brickworks