Orchestral Tools has released the Berlin Strings Exp E for Kontakt.
Berlin Strings Exp E - SFX is the final installment of the orchestral effect range within the Berlin Series. Because this collection was recorded at the famous Teldex Scoring Stage with first-class musicians from Berlin, it complements the Berlin Woodwinds Exp D - SFX and Berlin Brass EXP C - Horn SFX collections with extensively captured playable multi-sampled tonal and atonal string effects.
With thousands of risers, effect glissandos, clusters and the new tempo-synced Measured Trills, this collection is crafted to create a controllable arsenal of playable effect articulations throughout the full natural instrument ranges. Round Robins on several articulations and controllable dynamic layers for most of the patches let you break through the limitations of simple one shot effect samples. All articulations were captured in individual sections to be able to orchestrate a user's own string ensemble combinations.
- Single Sections for individual and flexible String FX writing and orchestrating.
- Playable Effects: Each articulation is recorded with its full range, most of them with different dynamic layers and Round Robins for remarkable realism and flexibility.
- Measured Trills up to a 5th at two different speeds
Tempo Script that adjusts the Measured Trills automatically to your host tempo.
- Ligeti Clusters.
- Huge Collection of Aleatoric Clusters
Sustains, Staccatos, Dynamics, Tremolos, ...
- Extensive Aleatoric Glissando Sets
different lengths, Dynamics, Tremolo, Pizzicato, Trem Sul Pont, ...
- Chromatic Runs.
Price: 249€. Until August 1 Orchestral Tools is offering a Special FX Bundle with big savings.