Falcon Scapes Vol3 focusses on long evolving soundscapes and drones, musical beds, wavetable-based pads, sound effects and other electronic sounds. Many of the soundscape samples are several minutes long, often with a distinct tonality, some explore the more experimental, darker side of things. Often granular textures and sample maps are layered with Falcon's internal sound generators creating dense and fascinating sounds usable for a wide variety of genres. Quite a few patches make use of the new features introduced in Falcon version 1.5 (wavetable FM and frequency shifter FX).
Many of these presets are running in split mode and/or layer sound textures via key-switches. Up to 25+ Macros and switches plus the modulation wheel are assigned in each patch, many also use aftertouch, providing detailed control over volume envelopes, filtering, amplitude and pitch modulations, EQ-ing, dynamics, stereo animation, effects and more. Often complex tempo-synced modulation assignments are programmed so that these patches can provide interesting rhythmical animations. All patches use some sort of background image in the UI, split patches have colored key-zones in the Falcon keyboard for easier navigation.
The PDF for this library with more details, the licence agreement, and the patchlist including descriptions and playing tips can be viewed here.
- 62 patches (including one variation) combining most synthesis forms available in Falcon.
- 3.72 GB of samples (116 WAVs/stereo/48 kHz/24-bit), 14 background images for the UI and wavetable re-synthesis, 5 impulse responses, 11 wavetables.
- Content is not encrypted, samples, wavetables and single cycle waveforms can be used in other samplers and synths.
- Library size in total: 3.74 GB.
- Delivery: download (RAR archive in 4 parts for better download handling, download size 2.75 GB).
- Drones - Pads (15).
- Musical Beds (6).
- Sequencer (3).
- Sound FX (4).
- Soundscapes (34 including one variation).
Price: € 42 EUR.
Requires the full version of Falcon, does not work with the UVI player.