PSOFT has released a DirectX plug-in version of CHRONOStream2, their, previously stand-alone only, time and pitch scaling technology that provides "natural sound quality for a wide-ranging usage" - tempo changing without pitch shift, pitch shifting without tempo change, speeding data playback and talk-speed alteration.
New features in v2.25:
- DirectX Plug-in, CHRONOStream2DX included.
- New functions added: Playback Range Specification and Rendering (Selected Range).
- PHISYX updated to 2.1.
- Sound processing quality in low frequency waves has been improved.
- Sharing the authorization code between every user on one PC is available.
- Time stretch: 25% to 400%.
- Pitch shift: -24 to +24 semitones.
- Formant Control.
- Mix / Solo / Rhythm algorithm.
- XY controller.
- Accessories for time stretch (Tempo/Time/Frame value assigning).
- Automation compatible (Time stretch/Pitch shift/ Formant Control).
CHRONOStream2 costs 16,800 Yen (incl. tax); a demo version is available.