PSP Nitro will initially be available for Windows (VST/Direct X) and Mac OS X (VST/AU/RTAS) with RTAS for Windows currently in development. It offers many filter types derived from analog prototypes in addition to other useful processing blocks such as phaser, bit-crusher/downsampler, waveshaper and interpolated delay blocks. These can be connected to each other using virtually any routing scheme. The advanced control signal generators are capable of modulating most of the processing parameters, making this plug-in an essential tool for sound design and experimental purposes.
- 4 sound processing operators.
- A wide variety of filters and other effects.
- Extreme internal routing flexibility.
- Two LFOs with advanced sync possibilities.
- Envelope detector with adaptive mode and ADSR generator.
- Virtual cables for connecting modulation sources to processing parameters.
- Advanced MIDI control.
- Library of presets.
Limitations of demo versions:
- Every 15s the processing is interrupted for one second.
- Changing the routing matrix gains does nothing.
- Lacks some presets.
- Demo is VST & DX for Win and VST only for OS X.