The US-1 Ultra Synthesizer
- High-end audio quality, fat and powerful sound, flexible modulation options.
- 3 oscillators with analog waveforms, wavetable synthesis, sync, and unison mode.
- The US-1 has 44 wavetables.
- Each wavetable contains 64 single cycle waveforms which can be selected via the wave knob or modulated via the mod matrix.
- The 44 wavetables in the US-1 are varied and versatile and allow totally different waveform colors to be produced by oscillators 1 & 2.
- Saw Multi produces seven sawtooth oscillators simultaneously for a fat polyphonic unison sound that is also very CPU efficient.
- Using the US-1 wave knob adjusts the detuning of the seven oscillators.
- Multimode filter with osc audio modulation and overdrive.
- 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs.
- Modulation matrix for easy modulation control and expressive playing.
- Control sequences allow you to shape and mold your sounds in countless ways, from simply automating panning and creating gating effects to sweeping wavetables and sync amounts or generating luscious evolving pads.
- Expert page for detailed adjustment of various sound parameters.
- Includes 256 patches from professional sound designers.
GP-2 Grand Pianos
- Two piano models.
- Character adjustment knob (soft/ natural/ bright/ hard).
- Three versions of each piano are optimized for different amounts of available host RAM.
- Adjustable velocity curve with three preset buttons.
NB-3 Tonewheel Organ
- 9 drawbars.
- Unique tonewheel emulation (variable from the original sine wave sound to a dirtier, more complex timbre - 10 different Tonewheel waveform shapes).
- Buttons for percussion on/off, loud/soft, short/long, 3rd/2nd harmonic.
- Virtual rotary speaker cabinet with valve preamp, controls for speed, color and overdrive.
- Authentic rotor horn display.
- Rotary cabinet can be an FX element in any patch.
- Includes 64 patches by Peter Gorges.
Each Hyper Module costs $99 USD or they can be purchased together as the 3-in-1 bundle for $249 USD.