Quantiloop has been updated to version 2. It now offers 4 tracks, 4 play modes, including a new Serial-Master mode as well as 3 assignable input FX and 3 assignable track FX. Effects like tape- stop, reverse and transpose are offered natively while any Inter-App audio effect may be hosted as well. MIDI slave supports offers sample-accurate sync to external equipment and while the new arm mode improves the workflow for live performers.
Building on its history, it still offers an inter-app audio capable rhythm track, sample accurate quantization and much more. It's designed to mimic a hardware looper.
- Completely refreshed UI.
- 4 Tracks + Rhythm Track.
- New play mode: Serial Master.
- Assignable Instant Track FX (Fade, Tapestop, Reverse, Transpose, Reverb/Delay, Comp/Gate or any IAA effect).
- Assignable Instant Input FX (Transpose, Reverb/Delay, Comp/Gate or any IAA effect).
- Arm Mode enhances workflow dramatically.
- MIDI Slave support (E.g. slave Quantiloop to your hardware drum kit).
- MIDI Program Change support for changing presets.
- Many stability improvements.