Rayzoon has updated Jamstix to v1.71.
- Modified interpolation to reduce CPU usage, especially in projects with higher samplerates.
- Jamstix now saves the data received from the host during loading immediately to disk as 'last_arrangement.dat' in the Jamstix folder. This file can be loaded manually via 'Load Arrangement' under the disk icon of the arranger. The function is useful to recover an arrangement from an unloadable/partially corrupted host project file.
- Added new ini option 'DefaultFillHatMode' to control how Jamstix handles hats in fills:
- DefaultFillHatMode=0 - Jamstix randomly assigns a hat mode to each fill (default).
- DefaultFillHatMode=1 - HiHats are off during the fill.
- DefaultFillHatMode=2 - HiHats switch to half-open during the fill.
- DefaultFillHatMode=3 - HiHats continue to play as the rhythm states during the fill.
- Clicking on the label 'Mapping' in the mapping tab will now write a MIDI drum map text file for use as a reference.
- Fixed problem with output routing resetting to one output for a sound group when reloading a saved project with multiple outputs used within a sound group.
- Fixed problem with MIDI output recording in some hosts (i.e. REAPER).
- Fixed changing funkiness or complexity while looping in audio free jam not having any effect.