rncbc.org has announced the release of the eighth official beta release of the Vee One Suite version 0.7.2 of old-school software instruments for Linux.
The Vee One Suite is comprised of:
All still available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The change details for this eighth beta release are as follows:
- A brand new LFO BPM control parameter is being introduced, as a subordinate to LFO Rate, with follow/sync to current transport/host option (BPM=Auto).
- LFO Sync (free running) mode option has been introduced.
- A fourth DCF type has been added: a vocal Formant filter.
- A third DCF slope/type has been added: the RBJ's bi-quad.
- Prefer Qt5 over Qt4 by default with configure script.
- Introducing brand new OUT FX Send parameter per engine.
- Introducing brand new DCO, LFO Ring Mod (ulator) parameters (synthv1 only).
- Special value (0=Off) added to DCO1,2 and GEN Glide knob spin-boxes (synthv1 and samplv1).
- Fixed an old bug that caused an immediate crash on triggering any sample key/element with its (exclusive) Group parameter set to anything but "Off" or "1" (drumkv1 only).