The Vee One Suite is comprised of four separate, autonomous software instruments, which are:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All delivered in two forms:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non/New Session Management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plug-in.
Changes for this release are just a few:
- When under under the NSM auspices, fix SIGTERM handler on exit and just hide the main-window on close (applies to the JACK stand-alone only).
- Fixed sample loop when the DCA EG is off or disabled (applies to samplv1 only).