The Vee One Suite is comprised of four separate, autonomous software instruments, which are:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
As usual, all still available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session Management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plug-in.
Notable changes for this season are as follows:
- Fixed some ages old Glide/portamento potential crash bug (as reported by AnClark, while on synthv1; also applies to samplv1 and padthv1).
- Add support for LV2 UI Windows platform (by AnClark again, also while on synthv1).
- Sustenuto pedal controller (MIDI CC#66) is now implemented.
- Fixed old Sustain/Damper/Hold pedal controller (MIDI CC#64) note-off processing. (also implemented new on drumkv1).
- Have some tolerance for buffer-size changes.
- All builds default to Qt6 (Qt >= 6.1) where available.
- CMake is now the official build system.