Version 22.214.171.124 Pre-Release of Sagan Technology's Metro is now available.
- Works around a bug introduced in Quicktime 7.4 that causes save to produce a -54 error every time. Anyone who has installed Quicktime 7.4 is urged to update to this version.
- Non-existent tracks now have default outputs assigned. This makes it easier to simply record enable a track and go.
- Modified Metro about boxes.
- When a movie was opened it is possible it would not be active until its track was selected.
- In a rare case it was possible that an error dialog could cause an event lockup.
- Reset AU Only Once flag added to plug-ins contextual popup menu. This works around a problem whereby some plug-ins (notably Gladiator) spend a huge amount of time in their reset method. Normally plug-ins are reset before playback each time.
- Sidechain support was missing for 16 bit audio in some cases.
- Controller 7 messages sent in MIDI thru were not being reflected in the mixer window.
- Rescan MIDI devices in the MIDI setup dialog was not always functioning properly.
- AudioUnit plug-ins were not having their window sizes restored properly when a document was opened.