Sample Logic has released Loop Session Series – Electro City, a sample library designed around an easy-to-perform user interface that accesses over 1000 loop sources from the full version of Electro City in two simplified and accessible formats, Kontakt instruments and .wav audio format.
New To Electro City?
This Kontakt sample library is a way to experience and utilize the sounds of Electro City, but it also serves as a way to try it out before upgrading to the full version of Electro City. By upgrading from LSS, you will gain access to the dynamic 4-core engine, browser, multi presets and step sequencer capabilities.
At A Glance:
- Audition, perform & combine 1010 loops in 21 NKI instruments.
- Mark your favorite loops and revisit them for later use in both the LSS instruments and in Electro City.
- Contains 2.2GB of .wav/.aif formatted audio loops ready for editing – 1010 audio files total.
- 2 available formats: Electro City Customer Upgrade and a full Kontakt Sample Library for those who do not own Electro City.
- Requires Kontakt 5.6.8 for the full Kontakt sample library version, or Kontakt Player 5.6.8 for the Electro City Customer upgrade version.
From October 25, 2017, this new product will be available at an introductory price of $99 for a limited time. Customers who already own Electro City can crossgrade for $49.