Low End Theory (£34.90): An artful collage of west coast hip-hop, sample-heavy electronica and chilled trap - pulling in elements of jazz, funk and soul along the way - Low End Theory is a 1.3GB exploration of the influential LA beat scene made famous by the likes of Flying Lotus, Gaslamp Killer and Daedelus.
Designed to span the edgy and experimental to the hazy and hypnotic, Low End Theory comes with punchy low-slung beats, thick and fuzzy bass, languid keys, kaleidoscopic synths, skittish percussion, wildly pitched vocals, heavily processed FX and stacks of characterful drum hits and melodic shots crafted from over 100 hours of analogue jams, field recording trips and late-night studio sessions.
All samples are key-labeled and presented in 24-bit WAV format, ready for use in with any major DAW software:
- Drum Loops > Hundreds of gritty, full-bodied beats packed with sub by kicks, skittering snares, crunchy claps, tight hats and twisted tuned percussion. Served with stripped steams of complete mix-and-match flexibility.
- Tops Loops > Super heavily processed percussion grooves packed with vintage live beats, found-sound recordings and weird synth FX.
- Bass Loops > Fat face-melting subs, fuzzy analogue drone and warm funk licks. Key-labeled throughout, MIDI versions are also included as standard.
- Synth Loops > Cosmic keys, spacey synths, vintage re-sampled riffs, shimmering arpeggios, tropical chimes and more - all key-labeled and served with MIDI versions.
- Music Loops > From stoned to psychedelic, washed out to woozy: 46 folders of kaleidoscopic melodic inspiration packed with leads, bass, pads, plucks, keys and more. Served with redy-mixed and stripped stems as well as associated MIDI files for absolute control.
- Vocal Loops > 43 re-pitched, re-worked and screwed up vocal tools to inject life into the mix. Key-labeled for convenience.
- FX > Broken transmissions, field recordings from urban underground, broken CPU systems, odd analogue freakery, bleeps, glitches, sirens and more.
- One-Shots > Bass-busting kicks, crunchy snares, hard-hitting hats, processed percussion, wonky bass hits and warm synth shots - all custom crafted and fed through our all-analogue signal path.
Raw House (£16.90): Inspired by the rough and woozy house music emanating from labels such as White Material, L.I.E.S and Mister Saturday Night, Raw House delves deep into the New York sound with a expertly crafted selection of hazy analogue melodics and distressed drum grooves synonymous with the underground east coast sound.
Raw House utilises an enviable array of hardware synths including the Roland SH-101, Juno-106; a Eurorack modular system; Dave Smith Pro-2, Tempest and Prophet 08; Arturia Minibrute and Moog Little Phatty alongside a host of outboard processing including the OTO Machines Biscuit, Waldorf Streichfett and Roland RE-201 Space Echo - and even a Tascam Portastudio cassette tape deck - for an original and authentic vibe.
All samples are key-labeled and presented at 24-bit WAV files, ready for use in any major DAW software:
- Drum Loops > 100+ languid lo-fi beats offered in beat families with stripped stems as standard and MIDI versions where applicable.
- Percussion & Tops Loops > Choice of selection of gritty, re-pitched and heavily processed hat and percussion loops extracted from a variety of analogue and found-sound sources.
- Bass Loops > Deep and dreamy to weird and wired: stacks of baseline licks to underpin the groove. Key-labeled throughout and served with raw MIDI where possible.
- Synth & Pad Loops > Analogue keys and pads, Basic Channel dub chords, alien transmissions, oddball arpeggios, wonky organs and weird strings - key-labeled throughout and served with MIDI where possible.
- Music Loops > From seductive and spacey to dark and moody: 10 all-analogue tack starters packed with narcotic melodics. Served with stripped stems for full-song control.
- One Shots > 150+ distressed kicks, claps, hats, shakers, cymbals, toms, snares and more. Bundled with 3 custom drum kits and generic hit-type patches.
Downloads contain 458 x 24-bit WAV files, 297 x Apple Loops, 297 x Rex2 files, 66 x MIDI files, 3 custom drum kits for Kontakt, Maschine, EXS24, NN-XT and Ableton Drum Rack, 8 hit type folders for Kontakt, EXS24, NN-XT and Ableton Drum Rack.