Samples From Mars has released 360 From Mars, a synth sample pack. SFM says:
The 360 Systems Keyboard is a rare, sampled-based synth made in California in the early '80s, featuring real strings, flutes, brass, electric piano, basses, guitars, percussion, and more. Sharing similar components (EPROMs and an analog filter) as some of our favorite vintage drum machines, it's no wonder the 360 is as punchy as our favorite samplers, and as silky as our vintage synths.
- 37 total 360 patches, organized into 7 categories.
- 20 original Factory clean patches.
- 12 clean patches with additional 360 filtering, vibrato, and chorus.
- 5 patches externally processed through Moog MF103 Phaser, Yamaha CS-5, Otari 1/4" Tape machine, H3000 and Space Echo.
- Classic vintage and orchestral sounds: Strings, Flute, E Piano, Clav, Trumpet, Saxophone, Timpani and more.
- Brass & Woodwinds, Keys, Strings, Guitars, Bass, Stacked patches and Percussive instruments.
- 2,065 24-bit WAV samples.
- WAVs are trimmed, looped, named by note, and mapped to various samplers.
- WAVs feature mapping and looping metadata, for easy drag n drop into unsupported samplers.
- Recorded cleanly through an API 1608 console to Apogee Symphony Conversion.
- Modwheel parameters and FX routing on all software instruments.
- 1.96 GB Unzipped.
Intro Price: $19 (Reg. $39).