Samples From Mars has released Vinyl Synths From Mars, a synth sample pack. SFM says:
Vinyl Synths From Mars is a sample pack comprised solely of original vinyl synth instruments. We started with a collection of sounds from 30 our favorite synthesizers, cut them to vinyl, re-sampled them, and then manipulated the vinyl record at our studio using a myriad of different cartridges, turntables, and phono pre-amps. The end result was narrowed down to 250 vinyl synth samples, painstakingly edited, and mapped to various DAWs and samplers as 215 instrument patches.
- (250) royalty-free synth one shots at 24-bit 44.1k.
- (215) mapped Vinyl Synth instruments for various DAWs.
- Hi-Fi, Lo-fi, clean, effected, and everything in between.
- Bass, Keys, Pads, Chords, Leads, Percussive and FX samples.
- Dusty subs, gritty chords, warbly pads, ethereal leads, percussive one hits, classic house organs, italo basses, warm strings, vocoder patches, and cosmic effects.
- Sourced from 30 synthesizers ranging from vintage, analog, modern, digital, FM, wavetable and more.
- A range of FX flavors including: tape choruses, filters, guitar pedals, reverbs, phasers and flangers, and more.
- Gear used: Radial JDI, REDDI, Eventide Orville and H3000, Lexicon Model 200, Overstayer Saturator, API 560, Otari MTR-12, assorted vintage guitar pedals.
- Recorded through an Apogee Symphony MKII and API 1608.
- 100% Hardware processing.
- 500 MB Unzipped.
Intro Price: $19 (Reg. $39).