Samples From Mars has released Vinyl Drums From Mars, a drum and percussion sample pack.
Vinyl Drums From Mars is a collection of acoustic drum and percussion one hits created from scratch, cut to vinyl and sampled. Our most epic project to date, this pack is a love letter to the art of sampling, and pays tribute to the classic and irresistible sound of drums sampled off of vinyl. You'll get everything from clean, dead and dry, classic vinyl drums, to dusty and degraded, dirty and effected, and completely unexpected sounds.... All royalty free, of course. .
- (981) royalty-free vinyl drum samples at 24-bit 44.1k.
- (20) 16x hit drum kits for instant jamming.
- Demo WAV and Ableton session included.
- Hits range from clean and dry, crisp and classic, to distorted, pitched, effected, dusty and degraded.
- Types of sounds: Kicks, snares, toms, cymbals, snaps, claps, tambourines, shakers, various percussion.
- Gear used: Eventide H3000, SE70, Overstayer Saturator, DBX 160a, Summit TPA 200B, Ibanez UE 400 and more.
- Tracked to 1/4" tape on Otari MTR-12 and MX-5050.
- Recorded through an Apogee Symphony MKII and API 1608.
- 100% Hardware processing.
- 661.6 MB Unzipped.