schulz.audio has updated RedVerb 2 to 2.1.617. The free update incorporates the most asked for features and improves the usability and stability:
- It's now possible to drag one or more folders containing IRs into the preset browser and they will be imported under "User". The created presets only link to the IRs on your disk - so they wont be duplicated. You can also drop individual files.
- The preset / IR name is show in the lower-right corner of the 3D waterfall panel.
- Using cloud based content delivery network so that the factory library is downloaded faster.
- Some styling changes.
- RedVerb can now also be used on mono busses.
- EQ can now be bypassed for easy A/B comparison.
- "Alt" label in EQ view has now higher contrast.
- Fixed tooltip texts.
- EQ control points can now be reset via double click.
- Added "@far" to the wet level knob to make clear that this is not the dry/wet mix.
- Initial size is now reduced on smaller screens.
- Fixed a potential crash.
- Updated the manual.
RedVerb2 is a versatile reverb with a curated list of over 1300 different sounds. A free trial is available for download.