String Audio has released Dark Matter, a powerful tool for Kontakt to create deep and complex cinematic sound textures.
Each instrument is composed of four layers. The library features more than 13GB of sample material using Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression (more than 20GB not compressed), giving you a lot of combinations and sound colors. Use one of the pre-programmed instruments or use the powerful randomize function to create your own sounds.
Dark Matter: minimalist user interface, great sounds:
- 13+GB of original sample material (more than 20GB not compressed).
- 4 layers for each instrument.
- Individual controls for pitch, volume, pan and layer on/off.
- Powerful randomize function.
- ADSR, amp LFO, pan LFO, HP and LP filter.
- 3000+ 24-bit stereo samples.
- 50 convolution IR.
- 5 instrument effects: skreamer, lo-fi, phaser, tape saturation, delay and chorus.
- 180+ pre-programmed instruments.