Sugar Bytes has announced the release of Consequence - The Chord Synquencer.
Consequence is a chord groovebox with an extensive sound library that features all kinds of instruments - from powerful analogue synths to subtle violins. Chords are organized via sequencer, cut in arpeggios and converted to "delightful basslines", "charming melodies" and "seemingly unreal textures of sound". You can capture your ideas directly via an audio-recorder.
Consequence is a composition tool that enables you to try out chord patterns in a matter of seconds. This instrument also mutates everything you play via MIDI into "the discosound of tomorrow".
- 3 sample-based oscillators with independent envelopes and gate selection for overlaying chords with arpeggios.
- 32-step sequencers for chord selection, gate, performance (arp, tie, multi-trigger, octave, glide) and modulation.
- New sound design features like polyphonic frequency-dependent sample rate reduction and oscillator aging.
- Included kick 4/4 kick drum for easy groove orientation.
- Multi-effect with 5 effects (reverse, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb).
- Master compressor (can be driven by 4/4 kick via sidechain).
- Monophonic and polyphonic 5-mode filter (lp, bp, hp, br, comp) with independent gate selection.
- Pattern change via MIDI note.
- MIDI input for sequencing chords in realtime.
- Easy chord creation via chordmaker, chord-recording and manual chord drawing.
- Audio recorder for session recording or for creating loops.
- 100 first class sounds available.
- Split preset system can combine sound-, sequence- and chord-presets.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at €149 / $199, Consequence is now available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU instrument plug-in formats. Demo versions are available.