Synchro Arts has released Revoice Pro 3, a major upgrade to the application for timing and pitch alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR.
Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program that includes two unique, automated processes, a manual Warp processes, and tight integration with DAWs.
Revoice Pro 3 is intended to offer better sound quality, new tools, and workflow enhancements for users of all popular DAWs including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Nuendo and Pro Tools.
Revoice Pro 3 arrives with a host of improvements and major new features, including Warp functions for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is the Automatic Performance Transfer (APT) process, which can give one signal the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of another signal, and the realistic Doubler function. These, along with the added Warp process are intended to produce a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks.
In addition, integration with most DAWs is now faster and easier using the Revoice Pro Link plug-ins or fast and familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.
What's new in Revoice Pro 3:
- Manual Pitch and Time Warping of audio – intuitive, easy to select and manipulate time and pitch and maintain the highest quality.
- Pitch correction functions – select modes over any range, with automatic snap to pitch grid options.
- Time-variable Pitch transfer parameters – graphically vary pitch tightness, offset and transfer strength to control the APT function's processing.
- Easily create and change stacked tight vocals - change a Guide signal's timing or pitch, and all related output tracks follow the changes automatically.
- Improved Interface - Simpler, cleaner, faster and easier to understand and use.
- Stunning audio quality– processing can produce totally transparent time and pitch adjustments.
- AU Monitor plug-in - plays Revoice Pro's output through AU stereo insert and tracks DAW's playback in same way as Revoice Pro's RTAS and VST3 monitor plug-ins.
- Enhanced Doubler – can modify timing of output and has longer and negative time delay up +/- 200 ms.
- Now works with more DAWs – see website for details.
- Hundreds of improvements and fixes - added to simplify and speed up learning and using.
Revoice Pro is designed to accomplish the following tasks automatically, with speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing:
- Tightening the timing, pitch and vibrato of "stacked" lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Creating one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Lip-syncing dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Changing the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
Price: $599 for North America. £374 (ex VAT) for UK and the rest of the world. €449 (ex VAT) for Europe. Full licenses (iLok-based) can be purchased from Synchro Arts' dealers or on-line via the store.
A 14-day free trial license (iLok-based) for Revoice Pro can be obtained from the Synchro Arts website along with downloads of the Revoice Pro program, online manuals, demos and tutorial videos.