- Gives you control over the number of patches in your VST Plug-in's.
- Removes references to SynthEdit in the VST plug-in title and about box (There's no indication that the VST was made with SynthEdit).
- Allows the plug-in author to add a nag screen to VST plug-in's created with SynthEdit.
- Provides free updates for version 1.1, 1.2 etc. Version 1.x will be current for 1 year.
- Allows multi channel audio IO (demo supports only 2 in, 2 out).
NOTE: Now that SE has reached full release status we will be considering SE created plug-ins for the main news sections here at KVR, rather than limiting them to the SynthEdit subsection, however, this will be at our discretion.