Synthmorph has released Massive Biomorph, the result of research in morphing sound design.
Each preset in the pack allows the user to morph between different sonic snapshots by animating 30-40 parameters simultaneously with the turn of the modwheel.
This unusual sound transition provides dynamic live playing, while keeping the sound in the usable musical sound domain, due to careful programming. Synthmorph says this implementation of 'morphing of all active parameters' is first for NI Massive and exclusive to Massive Biomorph.
The additional 20 Synthmorph MIDI sequences are also part of the package to showcase the further morphing capabilities of the Massive patches, producing ear-pleasing soundscapes for several moods.
- 50 morphing Massive presets in *.nmsv format.
- All presets are categorized, tagged and commented.
- Categories: 6 Bass, 5 Lead, 11 Pad, 17 Pluck, 8 Key, 5 FX.
- 20 Synthmorph sequences in MIDI and WAV.
- Detailed PDF manual with installation and usage tips.
- Requires Native Instruments Massive 1.5.1 or later.
Price: $19 / £15 / €16 (+ VAT in EU).