VocController is a simple but powerful VSTi plug-in that generates MIDI info for Yamaha's Vocaloid VSTi. It can be triggered from standard MIDI data therefore making it possible to play words almost instantly at any note and velocity from a keyboard controller or a MIDI track.
- Simple built in pattern-based editor provides an easy way to construct complex phrases.
- On each note the length as well as the vibrato start and duration parameters can be changed. Also different types of note attack and vibrato can be applied.
- Real-time control over Volume, Pitch Bend, Velocity, Vibrato Rate, Vibrato Depth.
- The ability to control the 4 main vocaloid expression parameters from the velocity (Harmonics, Noise, Brightness, clearness).
- Changes can be saved as a Vocaloid MIDI file for further editing by the Vocaloid Editor. Also note information (note, velocity, length) can be exported to a standard MIDI file to be used for time accurate triggering.
VocController costs $25 and a demo version is available.