- Can create completely new sounds, but covers also traditional synthesis.
- High-end sound quality.
- Low CPU-usage.
- Contains over 1000 factory-sounds.
- Polyphonic, monophonic, legato & glide.
- Created by an established audio-developer with 25 years of experience.
- Very easy to use.
- Can create unusual and musically useful sound with a mouse-click on the random button.
- Limited feature-set, but huge sonic range.
- GUI with 9 different sizes.
- Full-HD, 4K, 8K and hi-DPI support.
- 38 sonically different filter-types.
- Digital types as well as analog ones with self-oscillation.
- True stereo-architecture for the oscillators & filters.
- Traditional types: Low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch, EQs, Phaser.
- Many unusual ones: Vocal, Aliaser, Resampler, Ringmod, Fractal, FM, Resonator, ...
- 2 modular effect-slots with 18 different effect-types.
- Distortion (per voice).
- Automatic and smart microtuning for enhancing chords.
- Arpeggiator with 22 play-modes and 28 rhythmic-patterns.
- 53 oscillator-types (spectra) with thousands of waveforms.
- All spectra can be altered, morphed and looped.
- Controllable number of partials.
- Hypersaw (mono & stereo).
- Stackable oscillators (mono & stereo).
- Noise-modulation for breathy sounds.
- Extremely fast envelopes for punchy sounds.
- 20 LFO types, syncable to BPM.
- 3 envelopes.
- Flexible routing.
- System requirements:
- PC: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit).
- Mac: Intel CPU; most likely also Silicon CPU supported.
- Supported formats:
- PC: VST 2.4 (64-bit), VST 3.7 (64-bit), Standalone.
- Mac: VST 3.7 (64-bit), AudioUnit.
- It is a simple serial-number; no cloud; no dongle.