The big update to v1.5 is available for free. Nemesis 1.5 is downward compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
- Drag & Drop modulation: Drag an envelope or LFO and drop it to a knob to modulate it.
- Right-click on a knob opens a menu where you can assign a massive amount of modulation sources.
- Hovering the mouse over a knob shows the current parameter value and the modulation source.
- Modulation depth control on top left of a knob if a source is assigned.
- Sectors on knobs show the modulation amount.
- A red sector is shown when clipping of modulation occurs.
- File->'Quick save patch' overwrites a patch with the new settings.
- File->'Clean matrix' cleans up the mod matrix and resets unused slots.
- File->'Reset MIDI learn' removes all MIDI CC assignments.
- File->'Show version info' shows the version number of Nemesis.
- MIDI CCs which have been assigned to a knob show a red box.
- Tooltips are shown when the mouse is hovered over a control.
- Support for 24-bit and 32-bit WAV files.
- Support for WAV files created by LogicX.
- 62 additional sounds.
- Enhanced sound of microtuning.
- The synth is more easy to mix.
- Better init patch.
- More contrast for the white knobs.
- More smooth knob movement.
- Reworked MIDI learn support: Right-click on a knob to assign a CC.
- Better default values are chosen after effect change.
- 'Chorus classic' has a more tight timing.
- 'Multitap delay' has a low cut filter now.
- Enhanced sound of 'Delay'.
- Enhanced sound of 'PingPong Delay'.
- More precise knob control coordinates.
- 'r' key did not work on some hosts on PC.
- Up/Down mouse controls did jump if knob circular mode was forced in the host.
- Several smaller fixes.
The update and a free demo can be downloaded here: www.tone2.com/download.html