Exploring the experimental and atmospheric side of Icarus's 3D wavetable synthesis, the SpaceTrip set is filled with over 200 sound impressions. Featuring otherworldly soundscapes, transcendental pads, organic drones, spacey effects, abstract synths and comprehensive arpeggios, Tone2 say SpaceTrip is mysterious, evolving and packed with a wealth of creative twists to explore.
- 201 presets created by many different professional designers.
- Unique sounds using the innovative 3D wavetable synthesis.
- The patches contain a large number of new wavetables and waveforms.
- Comfortable installation.
- Seamless integration into the user interface.
- No 'gap filler' patches.
- All sounds are properly programmed - they are 'not just samples'.
- Most patches can be 'morphed' with the modwheel.
- Suitable for many genres, such as Electronica, Cinematic, Soundtrack, Berlin School, Ambient, Film score, Atmospheric, Chillout, Space, Industrial, Trance, Hiphop, EDM and a wide variety of other music genres.
Professional sound design
This soundset supports modwheel, velocity and aftertouch. For enhanced usability the volume of all sounds have been carefully normalized.
The sounds were created by a large team of professional sound-designers: Bigtone (BT), John Lehmkuhl / PlugInGURU (GURU), Mac of BIOnighT (Mac), Xenos (XS), Ed Ten Eyck (EDT), Massimo Bosco (MxS), Brandon Clark (BC), Satya Choudbury (sT), Markus Krause from Tone2 (MF), Troels Nygaard (STS), Ingo Weidner (IW), Reinhard Reschner (RR), Patrick Gambart (PGT), SupemeJA (SJA), Torben Hansen (TH), Lukas Jankowski (TTS), Carl Schmeller Noizefield (CPS), Felingen (FLN), Maliki (MR), Nathan Fox (FOX), Ranzor Emmanuel (RZ), Solidtracks (ST) and Carl Lofgren (PH).
MP3 download: tone2.com/mp3download/Tone2_Icarus_SpaceTrip.mp3
Price: €29 / $39.