Gladiator v2.6 is 100% downward compatible with the previous version. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
- Drastically enhanced sound quality, especially if you run the plugin in 44kHz.
- More clean and detailed overall sound.
- Enhanced sound of the filters: More linear frequency response for high cutoffs.
- Enhanced sound of the effects section: Higher precision interpolation.
- Enhanced sound of the distortion: Added oversampling for more crisp sound.
- Enhanced sound of the oscillators: Higher precision interpolation.
- Added a high-end resampling algorithm.
- More linear frequency response, especially above 10 kHz.
- More tight timing.
- Enhanced stability.
- More intuitive parameter names for automation.
- More beautiful lights for the buttons.
- Fixed a possible pop sound on opening the plugin.
- More robustness.
- Less aggressive psychoacoustic processing.
- Workaround for a host bug in Orion 8.6.
- In the Mac version patches can now be renamed from within the plugin (if the host supports it).
- Several other minor fixes.