Toontrack has updated EZkeys to v1.2.0. This update is recommended to all users running Windows 7/8 and Mac OS 10.9 or above. Note that version 1.2.0 is required for the support of EZkeys packs released from this point forward (Q3 2014).
New in v1.2.0:
- various internal changes required for the Mellotoon.
- added time signature 11/8.
Improved in v1.2.0:
- Dynamics settings now affect mouse-clicking of the keys.
- checkboxes are now possible to toggle by clicking on their texts.
- browser entries now have tooltips and long entries are properly truncated.
- when playing a file in the browser, it is now possible to change position in the playing file.
- the loop area in the time bar should be easier to hit with the mouse now.
- improvements to song block snapping.
- with a trackpad on Mac, horizontal scrolling of the song track is now much smoother.
- new authorization dialogs – already registered serial numbers are automatically retrieved from the server.
Fixed in v1.2.0:
- the scissors would sometimes become graphically stuck on the song track.
- add9 could not be added to a 13 major chord.
- changing a chord that has its third as bass note (for example C/E) from major to minor or from minor to major now also changes the bass note accordingly (C/E becomes Cm/Eb).
- when the song track was exported as MIDI, key signature was not saved.
- sympathetic resonance would sometimes not be correctly working after a change of sound library.
- after dragging MIDI from EZkeys, the next mouse click in the interface would be ignored.
- the displayed chord is no longer reset and pressed keys are no longer graphically released after 5 seconds of inactivity.
- song block MIDI is no longer drawn on different vertical positions depending on which sound library is loaded.
- MIDI files from folders named "Endings" are now marked as Outro when dragged to the song track.
- menus that were opened close to the bottom edge of the screen would open above the window (Mac 64-bit).
- in the standalone, when using external displays on Mac OS X Mavericks or later, the window could sometimes get stuck in the top part of the screen.
IMPORTANT: this release is tested on Windows 7 and newer only. It is NOT compatible with Mac OS 10.5 – customers with earlier systems, Windows XP most notably, are advised to remain at version 1.1.2, the last version of this product appropriately tested with their operating system.
Known issues with the current version of EZkeys can be reviewed at: www.toontrack.com/faq/known-issues-with-ezkeys