Triple Spiral Audio has announced a new update for Empty Fields - F.2 for Omnisphere 2. The five released packs for this soundset have been updated to be used with Omnisphere 2.5 and customers have received this as a free update.
Changes made are:
- Majority of patches now use 3 or 4 layers and have been enhanced in sound. Some presets have not been changed to preserve the original idea or to avoid CPU problems.
- Everything now in one big Empty Fields F2 V25 folder. Future pack releases will be integrated in this folder.
- New naming - the P1, P2 etc stands for the pack that contains the preset.
- New categories according to the Spectrasonics setup.
- A vast amount of presets have been given the use of aftertouch. The original 2 layers have not been changed to preserve the original patch. Aftertouch has been added to the new layers in some occasions. You can simply disable the 3rd of 4th layer to go back to the original patch.
Installation is done in a new folder, so you can keep your original folders if you wish or uninstall them. Also all the multis have been updated.
The total content is, with 5 packs released so far, 270 presets, 50 multis and 164 soundsources.
Triple Spiral Audio also made a new walkthrough video to showcase this new version: YouTube.com/watch?v=q7f4_42PhtU