UJAM has announced that new versions of the Beatmaker series are immediately available in VST, AU, AAX plug-in formats for both macOS and Windows.
The series includes three titles:
- Dope for classic Hip Hop inspired by the 1990s.
- Eden covering electronic dance music styles.
- Hustle for contemporary urban genres like Trap.
With the Beatmaker 2 update, UJAM adds significant improvements and most commonly requested features, while keeping the fail-proof spirit of simplicity. Even with an increased number of controls and much more detailed editing and mixing options, the one-page interface stays clean and easy to operate.
The update also delivers twice the amount of styles, patterns and presets for each Beatmaker, all created by renowned specialist sound designers for each genre.
Beatmaker 2 new features:
- MIDI Drag and Drop of grooves to DAW tracks allows for detailed note editing and song building. Beatmakers and even Virtual Drummers are cross-compatible.
- Individual outputs let engineering-inclined users use their own mixing setup.
- Twice the number of Styles, Patterns and Presets for each Beatmaker.
- New Instrument Channels let users customize drum instruments.
- The Mixer got expanded by compressors and filters for Room and Overheads as well as individual reverb controls and additional reverb programs.
- The new Master Section with Saturation and Maximizer provides extra control over the master mix.
- A new look makes working with the Beatmakers even easier on the eyes and brain.
UJAM Head UI/UX Designer Norman Schmielau says:
We're really proud of the new looks of the Beatmaker series. Even though we added a whole lot of new features, like the Master Section, or MIDI drag & drop, the interfaces are still easy on the eyes and provide focus on the essential task: making music. With the style change from 3D to a more flat look, the Beatmakers now join all other UJAM instruments in their slick, modern vibe. Also, the top section with the genre-specific center-piece should be a real looker and set the tone for many more Beatmaker titles to follow.
Pricing and availability
The Beatmaker 2 series is now available on www.ujam.com for 69 EUR / USD per title, the Bundle of all three for 139 EUR / USD. Upgrade pricing for existing customers is available, details can be found on www.ujam.com/beatmaker-upgrade.
All Beatmaker plug-ins are available as a direct download in VST, AU, and AAX formats for any compatible DAW, including Logic, Garageband, Cubase, Ableton Live and Pro Tools. Free, fully functional 30-day trial available.