Ultra Focus is their eagerly anticipated synthesizer anthology available as a UVI engined virtual instrument for Mac OS X (AU/VST/MAS/RTAS) and Windows (VST/DX/RTAS). Its soundset has reached mammoth proportions, including over 24,000 samples (8 GB of sounds) and well over 2,000 presets.
- Over 2 000 included presets - 8 gigabytes of synth sounds.
- New presets every month on their website, free to all registered users.
- Powerful dual layer architecture.
- Full MIDI implementation.
- Comprehensive multi-effect section with 29 high quality algorithms.
Synthesizers used to create sounds in Ultra Focus:
- Roland: Jupiter 4 & Jupiter 8, SH-101, JD800 & JD990.
- Yamaha: CS80, CS60, CS15, CS40-M & CS70M. DX1, DX100, TX816, FS1R.
- Oberheim: X-Pander, Matrix 6, 4 Voices, OBXa.
- Sequential Circuits: Prophet VS, Prophet 5, Prophet One, T8.
- PPG: Wave 2.0, Wave 2.3, Waveterm B, PRK FD, EVU, HDU & Commander.
- Korg: PS3200, Trident MK2, MS20, M1, O1W, DW8000.
- Casio: CZ1, CZ100, VZ1 & VZ10M.
- Moog: Minimoog & Memorymoog.
- ARP: Odyssey, ARP2600, Chroma.
- Waldorf: Pulse, Wave, Microwave XT, Q & Micro Q.
- Misc: Synclavier II, Technos Acxel, Mellotron M400, Access Virus, Kawai K5000... and more...
The UVI-Engine is at the heart of Ultra focus. With this new instrument, Ultimate Sound Bank is introducing a new version of the UVI-Engine with several new features:
- Improved preset management: reorganize the presets directly on your hard drive.
- Improved preset selection: enter the preset number for a quick and direct access.
- Next/previous program selection arrows.
- All 4 LFOs sync to your sequencer's tempo.
- Every LFO features a waveform selection menu (7 waveforms included).
- Comprehensive multimode filter with a new overdrive section.
- The overdrive is included in the augmented list of modulation destinations.
- Unique "Timbre" slider: amazing new sounds instantly.
- New Effects section that can be synched to the sequencer's tempo.
Ultra Focus has a suggested retail price of 399 USD.