Waves Audio has released the Waves Tune Real-Time plugin. Waves Tune Real-Time is designed to provide smooth, natural-sounding vocal pitch correction instantly and automatically, as soon as the notes leave the singer's mouth. Intended for live performances as well as pre-production, tracking and mixing in the studio, the plug-in's pitch detection and correction technologies ensure that the tuned vocal retains the vocalist's natural vocal sound. Producers, engineers and performers can use the plugin for subtle pitch correction, but also as a creative pitch quantization effect – all in real time.
Waves Tune Real-Time is designed to be be easily programmed per song and customized to the singer's articulation. A user can control the range, choose a scale, mark in advance specific notes to fix or avoid, control the plugin's sensitivity, and even tune a singer's vibrato while preserving its natural movement. If a user doesn't know the scale of the song, they can enter the notes using the virtual keyboard, or set the plugin to follow a melody played in advance or in real time via MIDI.
Waves Tune Real-Time is compatible with all Waves SoundGrid applications and eMotion mixers, and can work seamlessly with any live console via Waves MultiRack without the need for complex setups.
Waves Tune Real-Time features:
- Automatically tunes vocals in real time.
- Ultra-low latency for instant response.
- Optimized for both studio and live settings.
- Natural-sounding and smooth.
- Advanced formant correction to retain natural vocal sound.
- Corrects vibrato while preserving its natural movement.
- Creative pitch quantization effects.
- User-friendly GUI with intuitive controls and layout.
- Program or play the pitch correction via MIDI.
- Runs on any live mixing console via MultiRack SoundGrid.
- Compatible with all SoundGrid applications: StudioRack, MultiRack, eMotion ST, eMotion LV1.