Waves has released new V7r8 installers, which include the following bug fixes:
Windows and Mac OS X:
- H-Delay Native now clears buffer when in bypass.
- H-Delay mono Native: the Phase control now reverses the phase.
- Renaissance Equalizer: Automation backward compatibility for the REQ mono "Fader left out" parameter is now restored.
- Vocal Rider Automation buttons are now disabled under MultiRack and D-Show.
- Vocal Rider now saves the Automation mode correctly.
Mac OS X Only:
- GTR ToolRack, GTR Solo ToolRack & GTR Stomp: Studio 1 no longer crashes when switching presets.
- Vocal Rider no longer crashes Digital Performer 7 while writing automation.
- Digital Performer: Reading automation written to multiple controls simultaneously no longer reads only one control.