WWAYM has released NWBass V2, which is an updated and redesigned version of the free mono bassline-synth VST instrument plug-in NWBass.
- Analogue modelled high quality oscillators with 2 waveforms (saw and square) and 2 characteristics (NWbass and 303-like).
- 2 different filter models (NWbass and 303-like).
- 3 selectable resonance correction characteristics.
- Filter gain control.
- Extra highpass filter for cutting lows.
- Distorter section containing effects like soft clipping and foldback distortion.
- Adjustable keyboard tracking.
- Velocity sensitive accent.
- Note slide.
- Full MIDI control with MIDI learn.
- Interpolated knobs for step-less editing.
- Parameter fine-tune via right mouse button.
NWBass V2 for Windows costs €50; A Mac OS X version will follow later. A demo / freeware version is available which is fully functioning apart from a time limitation for the 303 mode and no user editing for the distorter section.