Xhun Audio has released an update for the LittleOne analogue modeling synthesizer and has announced the launch of the Summer Deal Special Offer 2015 initiative offering a discount (up to 33%) on all products and bundles.
This update is free of charge for all registered customers.
- Non-linear behaviour simulation has been improved for all Analogue Components.
- Improved Oscillator 2 feedback path (used as OSC2 modulation source).
- Filter Overload has been redesigned from the ground up.
- Rack/FX Section : X-TREME Tube Distortion Unit has been redesigned from the ground up, improving accuracy and usability.
- Rack/FX Section : REEVERB Reverb Unit has been redesigned from the ground up, featuring also an additional low pass filter, for advanced sound shaping possibilities.
- Rack/FX Section : FLANG-R engine has been fixed.
- All factory presets (300+) have been updated/adjusted.
- Some fixes and improvements on the GUI side.
- CPU-hit has been improved.
- 64-bit VST3 (beta version) available for all Registered Users/Customers.
- Big Steps Expansion/Soundbank (sold separately) has been updated.
Summer Deal Special Offer 2015 Pricing:
- IronAxe: 79.90 € (instead of 99.00 €).
- LittleOne: 29.90 € (instead of 45.00 €).
- XA Instruments Bundle: 99.90 € (instead of 129.00 €).
This Special Offer is valid until August 31st, 2015, from the online Xhun Audio Shop.