zplane has released ppmBatch V1, a new tool for loudness verification and automatic normalization.
ppmBatch allows you to analyze and normalize audio files according to various broadcasting loudness standards. It batch processes files in multiple real-time and provides intuitive user feedback about each file's compliance status and processing progress. Measurement results are displayed in a clearly arranged, customizable user interface.
- Fast scan & normalize of multiple files.
- Support for multi-channel and multi-mono files.
- Default loudness presets for EBU R 128, ATSC A/85, ITU-R BS.1770, ARIB TR-B32, FreeTV OP-59.
- Drag and drop.
- Support for Broadcast WAV audio.
- Single and overall status reports.
Price: $349 / €299. ppmBatch is available for Mac OS X and Windows as a standalone application and can be purchased online here.
The free demo can be downloaded here.